Treasure Your Bones (Shelburne)
Wednesday, October 12, 2016 | 9:00 am - 11:30 am
- Shelburne Centre for Health
- 167 Centre St
- Shelburne, ON
- L9V 3R8
- Shelburne Centre for Health Website
Join our team of nurses, dietitians, occupational therapist and pharmacist to learn more about osteoporosis. The workshop includes 2 weekly 2.5-hour sessions.
• Diagnosis of osteoporosis
• Preventing falls
• Medication use
• Good nutrition including Calcium & Vitamin D
• Safe exercise instruction proven to improve bone health.
Please wear comfortable clothing as you will have the option to participate in the Bone Fit exercise program.