The dietitian will provide one-on-one counselling to patients regarding:
- Irritable bowel syndrome (click here for an interactive resource guide)
- Diverticular disease
- Crohns/colitis or celiac disease
- Heart health
- Liver disease
- Infant and child nutrition
- General healthy eating
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) (click here for an interactive resource guide)
Nutrition counselling is aimed to help improve self-management of the disease, as well as improving the overall disease condition.
Types of Patients Seen
Adults and children with a health condition which can be improved by food intake and nutrition.
What you can expect at your appointment with your Registered Dietitian:
- Your health and diet history will be collected and reviewed
- We will review your medications and vitamin/mineral supplements
- We may review and explain any related blood work results
- You will receive information about your chronic condition, appropriate use of your supplements, learn more about healthy nutrition, and gain confidence in your ability to manage your disease
- We will help you set some lifestyle goals
To make an appointment with a dietitian please consult your Family Doctor.