Recipe adapted from Jamie’s Food Revolution
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 chunky cod fillets
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 475°F
- Pull the leaves off of two sprigs of rosemary. Chop into fine pieces on chopping board.
- Sprinkle the rosemary with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Roll your cod fillets through the rosemary seasoning until they are evenly coated.
- Lay half of the slices of bacon very closely side by side on the chopping board. Flatten them with your hands.
- Place one cod fillet on the bacon and wrap the bacon around it. Repeat steps 5 and 6 with the second fillet.
- Drizzle some olive oil on the baking sheet and then rub it all over to evenly coat the sheet with a thin layer.
- Lay the cod fillets in the pan with skin facing down (prettiest side up). Place a sprig of rosemary on top of each one and drizzle with a small amount of olive oil.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven for 10-12 minutes until the bacon is golden and the fish is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and squeeze a wedge of lemon over the fish.