Where can I go for after hours care?
- Through the week, there are after hours clinics available to all DAFHT patients. To find out more, phone your doctor’s office and they will let you know the times and location of the after hours clinic that day.
- Headwaters Hospital Emergency Department
- Public Health: 1-800-265-7293
- Poison Control: 1-800-268-9017
- Contact Telehealth Ontario - Telehealth Ontario is a free, confidential telephone service you can call to get health advice or general health information from a Registered Nurse. That means quick, easy access to a qualified health professional, who can assess your symptoms and help you decide your best first step. They can help you decide whether to care for yourself, make an appointment with your Family Physician, go to a clinic, contact a community service or go to a hospital emergency room. Free Access to a Registered Nurse:24 Hours a day, 7 days a Week 1-866-797-0000; TTY : 1-866-797-0007
- For more infromation contact the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care http://www.health.gov.on.ca