Steps to Roasting the Perfect Whole Garlic
- Pre-heat oven 400degrees F or 205 degrees C
- Line baking tray with foil*
- Slice the top ( approx. 1/4 inch) off the head of the garlic
- Place the cloves on the pan and drizzle olive oil (1-2tsp) over exposed garlic cloves
- Sprinkle with salt
- Cover the garlic bulb with foil Step 7: Roast until tender, 30-35 minutes. Step 8: Cool, then squeeze out the cloves.
*Tip: use a muffin tray to keep garlic bulbs contained.
Perfect for marinades and salad dressings!