Change for a Healthy You Bootcamp
Wednesday, June 6, 2018 | 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Dufferin Area Family Health Team Main Office
- 1 Elizabeth St, Suite L1
- Orangeville, ON
- L9W 7N7
This interactive program include discussion and activities to help you identify the problems getting in your way of reaching your goals to be healthy.
Change for a Healthy You will help you slowly make changes towards healthy eating and regular activity, improve your relationship with food, and set goals and make plans towards change.
The topics covered include:
- What is healthy eating?
- The pitfalls of dieting
- Meal planning, grocery shopping and label reading
- Portion distortion
- Making better choices when eating out
- Easy easy to get active and stay motivated
- Understand why you eat the way you do
- Curb your food cravings and change your eating
- Meal preparation food demonstration
This two day boot camp version runs from 9 am - 3 pm.